Our Eagle, CO office has teamed up with The Eagle Chamber and local business owner, Mick Daily, in hosting two different Lunch & Learn workshops — Marketing Mastery and Life Skills for Success. Each will provide practical tools to promote your business as well as help owners or employees develop the personal skills needed to achieve success.
Taylor Slaugh, administer for Eagle Chamber – “Helping local businesses sharpen their skills by providing them with development opportunities is integral to what we do. It can sometimes be hard to get away from work for this kind of opportunity which is why we designed the program as a Lunch & Learn. It’ll be both convenient and quick.”
Marketing Mastery starts the second week of September and will run through April, 2014. The series is designed to cover Allegory’s specialized four-part approach to building successful marketing programs: story, platform, content and results. Local marketing experts will lead sessions with topics ranging from branding, websites and social media to email marketing and Google tools.
Branding 101, the inaugural class, will be presented by Cynthia Forstmann, partner and co-founder of Allegory Studios. Join us on September 12th to learn how to use your own stories to build compelling brand messaging and engage prospects.
“There are so many do-it-yourself marketing tools available to small business owners today,” says Cynthia, “our goal is to give them a roadmap and a place to begin.”
Life Skills for Success will kick off on October 3rd with Master the Art of Goal Setting. This series is for business people looking to bridge the gap between professional experience and the life skills needed to run a successful business.
Marketing Mastery, Noon to 1:30 p.m. @ Eagle Town Hall
- 9/12 Branding 101, Cynthia Forstmann – Allegory Studios
- 10/10 Your Target Audience, Cynthia Forstmann – Allegory Studios
- 11/7 Your Marketing Platform, Kristen Belschner – Allegory Studios
- 1/9 Putting Google to Work, Trent Blizzard – Blizzard[Press]
- 2/13 Inbound Marketing, Cynthia Forstmann – Allegory Studios
- 3/13 Email Marketing, Casey McConnell – Qittle
- 4/10 Facebook Marketing, Katrina Padron – Padron Social Marketing
Life Skills for Success, Noon to 1:00 p.m. @ Eagle Town Hall
All classes given by Mick Daly
- 10/3 Master the Art of Goal Setting
- 10/31 Discover Your Strengths
- 11/21 Success is a Sandwich
- 1/23 Peak Personal Performance in 2014
- 2/20 Listen your Way to Success
- 3/20 Encouraging You to Your Potential
Classes for both series are available to Eagle Chamber members and non-members. All classes will be held at the Eagle Town Hall and begin at Noon. Participants should bring a brown bag lunch. Drinks and desserts will be provided.